Friday, March 20, 2015

Book Publishing Secrets with Irene S. Roth, Author of 'Seasons of Empowerment for Adolescent Girls'

Book Title: Seasons of Empowerment for Adolescent Girls
Genre: Nonfiction Adolescent
Publisher: Halo Publishing
Thank you for your time in answering our questions about getting published.  Let’s begin by having you explain to us why you decided to become an author and pen this book?

Author: I decided to write this book because I had a passion to help teen girls become more empowered than they are currently. The culture and media feeds them negative messages about themselves all day and night and encourages them to be anything but who they were truly meant to be.  I believe that this is a tragedy and I hope that this book remedies this difficulty for teen girls after they read my book.
Is this your first book?
Author: No it isn’t.  This is my tenth book.
With this particular book, how did you publish – traditional, small press, Indie, etc. – and why did you choose this method?
Author: I Indie published this book. I just wanted to have the book out so that adolescents can read it. And already I have a large readership through my community.
Can you tell us a little about your publishing journey?  The pros and cons?
Author:  I really enjoyed my published journey. Halo Publishing makes it very easy to publish your book. They are there for the author every step of the way and it is painless.
What lessons do you feel you learned about your particular publishing journey and about the publishing industry as a whole?
Author:  I learned how good it feels to have a book that you are passionate about out there for the public. Although I have published 9 other books, I was absolutely thrilled when this book came out because I felt that I would be helping adolescent girls to be their best.
Would you recommend this method of publishing to other authors?
Author:  Yes, I certainly would!J
What’s the best advice you can give to aspiring authors?
Author: Never give up on your dream of being a writer—and keep writing every day.



ABOUT THE BOOK

In this book, Ms. Roth argues that there are four seasons of empowerment for adolescent girls. Sadly no adolescent girl can simply wake up one day, snap her fingers, and be empowered to tackle the world and all the forces that exist inside and outside. Becoming empowered to be who we are can be truly difficult. This book consists of a step-by-step guide to help adolescent girls achieve self-improvement. 

Purchase at Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment